5 Interactive Games for Team-building - Also try Perfume Workshop Singapore for wellness
1. 2 truths and 1 lie
1) Start by having the group sit in a circle
2) One by one, they will take turns to tell 2 truths and 1 lie about themself . For example:
● I am the youngest in the family.
● I can play 3 different instruments.
● I own a pet dog
3) The other members of the group must try to guess which statement is the lie
4) The round ends when everyone has had their turn in the game
Variations to try
“Two Truths and a Dream Wish.”
Instead of telling a lie, the person would say a wish instead. Something that is not true, but the person wishes it to be true. This can lead to unexpected results as people often end up sharing something that is more personal and deeper about themselves.
This game allows colleagues to discover and better understand each other. With this, it can also lead to better build rapport at work and deliver better results.
2. Who is who?
1) Get everyone to bring a photo of themselves when they are a baby.
2) Gather all the photos on a bulletin board. Picture by picture, get the rest of the group to guess who the baby in the picture is.
3) After going through all the pictures, reveal to the group whose photo each one belongs to, and get them to share a memory of the picture. It could be about the special place where the photo is taken, or the occasion when the photo was taken.
Through this game, it allows colleagues to have a deeper understanding of each other’s past and background. They are able to form a deeper bond and this would also aid in their communication and teamwork.
3. Shoe Tie
1) For this game, split the group in pairs. Taking turns, one person would be giving directions and the other one would listen and follow. They would be required to complete simple tasks such as tying their shoelace, drawing a specific picture, etc.
2) The listener would have to take directions and execute exactly how they were instructed.
3) Spice things up by instructing the other party to do something completely foreign to them! This would require both parties to concentrate and communicate effectively in order to complete the task.
Full concentration would be required and this activity can also promote effective communication and attentiveness. They can build teamwork as well as they would have to work together in order for the task to be completed.
4. Trust Walk
1) For this game, split the group in pairs. One person would be A (leading and giving instructions) and the other would be person B (listener and guided).
2) The pair will have to travel from point 1 to point 2. Person A would lead person B by holding their hand, and giving verbal instructions. Person B will have to walk following the instructions and is not able to ask any questions.
3) Once they reach the destination, they will switch roles and repeat the same process.
This game helps to build trust among the co-workers and their ability to adapt to fast-changing and unexpected situations. They can also have more effective communication as very clear instructions would need to be conveyed in order for the pair to complete the path.
5. Egg Drop
1) Split the group up into groups of 5 per team.
2) Provide each team with an egg, some materials such as straw, masking tape and cotton ball. Each team is to find the most effective way in preventing the egg breaking when dropped from a height.
3) The group that comes up with the most effective way wins the game!
A lot of brainstorming is required for this game, they would have to learn to work together, discuss and strategise as a team. This boosts effective communication and problem solving skills between the members.
These are not the only ways that you can get the team going together! We conduct interesting team building sessions in our perfume workshop. After the bonding session, each participant can walk away with their customised perfume as well. I have attached the links below for more information.
Perfume Workshop Team Building links for more information:
Couple & Bridal Showers Perfume Workshop:
We established this place, so you can express yourself using Aromas.